Carpet Cleaning Experts
The carpet in your home sees its fair share of activity. It's where you greet your neighbors, spend time with family, or just kick back and relax. You want to make sure your carpet stays clean and healthy, with the help from a company you can trust. While vacuuming is an important part of home maintenance, professional cleaning is required on a regular basis for a healthy home.
Peerless Cleaning & Restoration Services uses hot water extraction, otherwise known as steam cleaning, to clean your carpet and help protect your home by removing dirt and allergens from your living environment.
Experience and Training
At Peerless, we believe the best way to truly serve our customers is to have the best trained and educated employees we can possibly have. Our technicians go through extensive training and are IICRC certified (Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification), making them your local industry experts.
Each rug has its own individual cleaning needs. Our Master Textile Technician takes tremendous care of your rug to make sure it receives the spa treatment it deserves. Each rug is cleaned throughly front and back, hung to dry, then rolled and wrapped to keep it clean until it returns home.
If you are in need of pick up and delivery for your rug, just give us a call.
WOW! Our white carpets look brand new again! The job your technician did was nothing short of miraculous. Would highly recommend Peerless!!
Carpet Care Tips
- Vacuum often and thoroughly, passing over the area from a variety of directions. Keeping your carpet fresh is an important part of maintaining a healthy indoor environment.
- Use door mats to catch dirt from shoes before it enters your home.
- Clean your carpet before it becomes visibly soiled.
- Respond to stains immediately for optimum restoration.
A large ugly stain was completely taken away!
Carpet Cleaning Myths
- Wait as long as you can to have your carpets cleaned for the first time, once you have them cleaned, they will never look the same again. With this mindset, what is keeping your carpet from looking great is in the waiting not in the cleaning. The longer you wait and let your carpet continue to be soiled the more damage you can be doing. As long as you choose a trained, certified professional your carpet should look better after cleaning.
- Dry Cleaning is so much better than Steam (wet) Cleaning. Hot Water Extraction, otherwise known as Steam Cleaning is actually the preferred method of most carpet manufacturers. In fact, not having your carpets steam cleaned may void any warranty you have. This myth comes from a bad experience with steam cleaning – probably one that has left too much water remaining on the carpet. Choosing a professional who takes pride in their work and understands their craft will solve this problem every time.
- I have my own carpet cleaning machine so I don’t need to call a professional to clean my carpet. Having your own machine can be very useful for small spots and routine cleaning. However, most home machines do not have the same suction power as professional machines do. A home machine can loosen the dirt but may not completely remove all residues. Call a professional every 12-18 months to keep your carpet looking its best.
Certifications: Carpet Cleaning Technician, Color Repair Technician, Carpet Repair and Reinstallation Technican, Journeyman Textile Cleaner, Master Textile Cleaner
Emergency Response Service • 24 hours - 7 days a week • 800-879-7056
Carpets make your home look stylish, warm and comfortable, and having a clean carpet can even help improve your home’s value. Pets are invaluable companions, helpers, and precious members of the family. Unfortunately, these two must-haves in your home don’t always go well together, and most of the time, having a pet means calling Springfield…Read More
An article on the TLC website lists down several tips on how homeowners can capably clean most stains on their carpets. While made to take on the dirt from footwear, carpets also sustain mess from an assortment of spills and leaks, and these can be unsightly to behold. While the article lists effective household solutions…Read More
Ruth Travis, writing for iCSmag.com, recalls an event in Colorado last September when she and other board members of the Professional Association of Cleaning and Restoration (PACR) were deliberating on whether or not to go ahead with the planned hands-on rug cleaning course in the midst of severe thunderstorms. The event was green thumbed anyway,…Read More