Health Care Facilities
Peerless Cleaners has worked with many hospitals, long-term care facilities, and other medical centers. Our highly trained technicians will not only work to restore and remediate but are also very conscious of each environment they work in. We understand patient care and safety is a constant priority. Peerless employees will always adhere to ethical standards, show compassion, and respect privacy.
Unfortunately, devastating events happen. At Peerless, our professionals work around the clock to restore your building and get you back to business as quickly as possible.
Air Duct Cleaning
Peerless Cleaners understands the importance of clean indoor air quality. We have the knowledge, training, and tools needed to successfully rid your HVAC system of dust, debris, and allergens. When your air duct system is thoroughly cleaned, it cycles clean air producing a safe and healthy environment for your patients and staff.
- Emergency and maintenance programs
- Documentation of daily work available
- Experience in handling high-risk areas
- Knowledge of Joint Commission standards
- Work with contractors during construction projects
- Flexible scheduling: Evenings, Weekends and Holidays
- Minimal disruption of workspace environment
As technology changes, Peerless Cleaners is not afraid to change with it. With the increased use of robotics, we have implemented this technology into our inspection and cleaning processes. A DVD with the captured footage is available for your review. This type of equipment makes even the hardest to reach places easy to clean.
Water damage can range from an overflowing sink to a pipe break or sprinkler system malfunction. No matter how it happens, immediate response is necessary to prevent mold growth and further damage. It is imperative to begin water restoration/structural drying as soon as the damage is discovered to reduce possible reconstruction costs.
- 24/7 Emergency Services with immediate response
- Plenty of equipment for any situation
- Daily monitoring of equipment and environment
Controlling moisture is key to keeping an environment free of mold. Common sources and causes of moisture issues include roof leaks, deferred maintenance, condensation associated with high humidity, flooding due to plumbing failures or heavy rains and slow leaks in plumbing fixtures. Repairing problems and properly drying affected areas immediately is imperative to prevent mold growth.
A variety of health problems are associated with mold. Headaches, difficulty breathing, skin irritation, allergic reactions and aggravation of asthma are just a few. All molds have the potential to cause adverse health effects. Molds produce allergens, irritants and sometimes toxins.
- Contain affected area until work is complete
- Negative pressure used to prevent spreading
- Verification testing with Industrial Hygienist
- Use of environmentally safe chemicals