Tile and Grout Cleaning
Have your tile cleaned right
It's that area of your home that never seems to get cleaned enough. Even with proper cleaning on a regular basis, everyday traffic will wear on your tile and grout and change the way it looks. Over time dirt absorbs into the tile and porous grout lines causing a dull, dingy cast to your floor.
Tools and chemicals to clean tile and grout flooring can be expensive and the process to clean is very labor intensive. Without proper training on the various types of tile and grout, you could end up doing permanent damage to your floor.
Protect Your Investment
With a home investment as significant as your flooring, you need to safeguard its care. Protect your investment by calling Peerless Cleaning & Restoration Services for your tile and grout cleaning. Well trained, certified technicians have expertise in proper chemicals and cleaning methods. We have specialized tools that extract dirt and build up. We also use a sealer to provide ongoing protection. You could spend hours on your hands and knees scrubbing or you could call the Peerless Professionals for the highest quality service.
- We like to begin with a free inspection to make sure grout lines will withstand the high-pressure tools we use and to examine the tile.
- Corner Guards are used to protect walls, furniture, and other contents.
- The highest quality chemical products are used to break down the oils and dirt that have built up. These are applied by brushing the grout lines and tiles while loosening the soil.
- A high pressured water extraction is used to rinse soils and residue from the floor at approximately 1,000 psi.
- We always recommend resealing grout lines to keep your tile and grout looking its best.
- It’s always our standard to do everything we can to leave your tile and grout looking great. Please understand that like carpet cleaning, sometimes you can develop permanent staining that cannot be removed.
Tile & Grout Tips
- Having your tile and grout professionally cleaned will extend the appearance of your flooring.
- Use a quality cleaner designed specifically for your tile and grout for the best results.
- Be sure to rinse your tile and grout after cleaning to remove any residues and additional dirt left behind.
- Do not use bleach or other harsh chemicals on your tile and grout. This will break down the effectiveness of your sealer.